FOR THE OPTIMAL SUNLESS TANNING EXPERIENCE, PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PREPARATION AND AFTERCARE.
- If you are going to exfoliate, please do so the day before your spray tanning session, NOT the day of. We do not suggest using scrubs as these products tend to be loaded with oils. Dry exfoliation with a scrubby glove is always best. These can be purchased at any drugstore.
- Do not use lotions, depilatories, or moisturizing shave creams prior to your session. Shaving should be done the night before and another basic shower should take place the morning of your tan. Soap only. No Dove products.
- Schedule your manicure, pedicure, facial, waxing and hair appointments prior to your session.
- Wear loose dark clothing and open toed sandals if possible
- Do not wear deodorant, makeup or perfume to your session.
- The solution will wash out of fabric, however cotton is recommended
- Rain is not an issue with our spray tans. If it is in the forecast, bring raincoat and umbrella
- Avoid wearing a bra, socks or other restrictive clothing immediately after your airbrush session.
- Wait approximately 10 hours before showering. Overnight is best
- Keep showers brief and use warm water only. Pat dry with your towel. Do not rub
- Keep the skin hydrated with a mild moisturizer to make the tan last longer (post-shower) We recommend Infinity Sun Extend available at Bake!
- Avoid products that contain petroleum or mineral oil, acids or heavy perfumes
- Do not exfoliate during the life of your tan.
- Keep hot tub time, swimming and excessive sweating to a minimum, but still enjoy your vacation!
- Use the Infinity Sun Glow on The Go aerosol to touch up the face, hands and feet between tanning sessions.
- Your all-natural sunless tan will last anywhere from 7 to 10 days.
- The life of your tan depends on the frequency of your workouts and the skin’s exposure to moisture.
- The color will gradually and evenly fade to reveal your original skin tone.
- To ensure a consistent bronze glow, please schedule weekly appointments especially during the summer months